UPSC preparation requires ace and accurate strategy to be successful in the IAS /PCS examination.
Highly qualified and experienced faculty members at Dhyeya IAS Greater Noida cover every topic with accurate precision.
Our Academic Associates provide civil service aspirants with crystal clear concepts and an interdisciplinary approach to crack this exam.
Students are provided a roadmap for new and innovative techniques of preparation for civil services.
The Faculty at Dhyeya IAS Greater Noida guides the students on how to do hard work and be determined and confident in preparation for the IAS/PCS examination.
- Development of Integrated and Interdisciplinary approach from basic to advance.
- Value Addition Programmes before IAS Preliminary and Main Examination.
- Proper guidance and feedback at personal level
- Writing skill Development
- Regular class tests
Development of basic understanding of General Studies for IAS Exam and complete preparation for state PCS exams and other exams conducted by Union Public Service Commission such as IES, CAPF, CDS etc.
Special focus on under-graduate students.
- Development of Conceptual Understanding at Advance Level & Interdisciplinary Approach.
- Special focus on under-graduate students.
- Concept Building & Clarification.
- Special Practice Sessions & Mock Tests.
- Competitive and Energetic Environment – Newer ways of Thinking,
Self-motivated atmosphere. Successful Civil Servants will take motivational lectures.
- Building Confidence and Personality Development. Experts will take
lectures on Personality Development and one-to-one Interaction for individual problem solving.
- Focus on project work, Case Studies and Outdoor social activities.
Empirical Study will enhance their grasping power and will help connect them with the content of topic.
- Time Management and Study Management.
- Political Science
Success and rank of an aspirant is determined significantly by this last but very important segment of exam process. The purpose of interview is to assess candidate’s suitability for a career in public service by a board of highly competent, knowledgeable, experienced and unbiased members who have excellent career profile. Through this programme we prepare candidates to exhibit not only the art of balanced and precise thoughts but also the art of communicating them effectively. Immediately after Main exam result we organize interview Training programme each year. Experts of our institute work on individual’s basis for personality improvement through training sessions and mock interview sessions.