Optional (History) Online Batch
History is associated with everyone. As civil service optional subject it has gained importance due to following reasons.
- It is scoring and interesting.
- One of the topics of essay is directly from this area.
- Covers Most of topics of GS PAPER –I
In nutshell, scoring very high marks in history is not difficult provided line of preparation IS methodical. Paper I cover History of India and Art and Culture and paper II History of Modern India, Indian National Movement and World history. Given the scope and nature OF THE History SUBJECT, any aspirant can do excellent in optional as well IN GS and ESSAY papers.
ONLINE Course Features:
- MODE – ONLINE
- MEDIUM – ENGLISH
- DURATION – 4.5 months approx.
- Comprehensive coverage of syllabus – 250+ hrs of LIVE video session.
- Strengthen foundation of the aspirants by regular UPSC previous year question discussion
- Lucid and well designed STUDY Material
- Supplementary notes on every unit with latest updates
- Regular TEST: class test at the end of every unit. One to one online interactive session at regular intervals
- Free test Series based on UPSC Pattern. Evaluation by Javed sir with personalized feedback for Working on writing skill
- CLASS could be converted to OFFLINE mode at available centers with the Availability at required centers and after payment of the
Difference in FEE.
The process of taking admission in this course is as follows.
- Fill the Registration Form
- Pay Online or Offline through given options
- Submit Your Payment Details at given format
- Students need a Smart Phone/Tablet with Proper Internet Connection.
- Live and Delayed Live Class will stream in Dhyeya IAS
Mobile Application (Android App)
Fee Details (Including GST):
|One Time Payment
|In 2 Months
Account Name: Dhyeya Nurture
Account No.: 113005500443
IFSC Code: ICIC0001130
- Note: Student can convert their online admission to offline batch.*(Term and Condition Apply)